Discover another side of Paris from your Superior room!
In the heart of Paris’ 7th arrondissement lies a genuine treasure: the Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana. It is no coincidence that our superior room also goes by the name of “La Séduisante” (the seductive room). Elegant and refined, cosy with its lower ceilings or Parisian chic with its high ceilings, perfectly symmetrical mouldings, and with around 18m² of surface area, this is the perfect room for a short break or business trip in Paris.
Opting for the "Seductive" room means you appreciate quintessential Parisian elegance. Every detail has been carefully planned. Everything here has been designed with particular care - the sober colours, soft materials and classic yet modern amenities!
Overlooking our elegant canopy roof - the centrepiece of our hotel - or the charming Rue de Bourgogne, the Superior room offers guests every possible comfort needed to fully enjoy a Parisian break: a hospitality tray, gourmet mini-bar, free wireless broadband, and free access to the sauna - our wellness bubble!
To extend the Parisian chic experience, nothing beats luxuriating in the stunning bathroom available with this category of room. Elegant in classic black and white, they hold everything guests might possibly need. Following a shower or bath (depending on the room), enjoy the incredible complementary products by Couvent des Minimes, and curl up in a gorgeously soft terry bathrobe. During your stay in the superior room please do not hesitate to contact our team, who will be more than happy to take care of you and respond to your every request ... The Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana embodies the "understated luxury" so typical of the 7th arrondissement of Paris with the incredible savoir-faire of its staff.
Ready to experience Paris on an intimate level?
Facilities and Services
- 18m² room, lower floors, maximum 2 persons
- Double Queen size bed 160x200
- Courtside or city views
- Adjoining Executive or Exclusive rooms (upon request and subject to availability)
- Private safe (large enough for a laptop computer)
- Designer furnishings: desk, wardrobe, etc.
- Hospitality tray: kettle, tea and coffee
- Non-smoking throughout the hotel (including rooms)
- Pets (small to medium size) accepted €15 per night
- Shower or bath
- Terry bathrobe and matching slippers
- “ RITUALS " toiletries
- Hair-dryer and magnifying mirror
- Flat screen Samsung 40’’ TV
- Display your own content on-screen (Bluetooth - HDMI)
- Free Wi-Fi high-speed broadband
- Reversible air conditioning (A/C & heating)
- Soundproofed rooms (double glazing)
- Wake up call (upon request)
- US/UK power adaptors (upon request)
- Room service 3.00pm – 10.30 pm (22.00 pm the week-end)
- Iron and ironing board
- Dry cleaning service
- Bed linen service
- Child-minding service (upon request)
- Baby cot available (upon request and subject to availability)
- Concierge 24/7
- Free sauna access
- Check-in 2pm / Check-out 12pm