The executive room is the ideal relaxation spot in the centre of the 7th arrondissement of Paris
The "La Ravissante" executive room at the Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana is stunningly simple in appearance. However, this 23m² room goes far beyond its written description: subtle beauty is to be found in every corner. Skilful French craftsmanship gives this room its incredible character: high ceilings with traditional mouldings, and elegance and cosy spaces in rooms with low ceilings... All of these elements combine to create the chemistry of the hotel’s stunning rooms.
Our elegant, refined executive room is the ideal base from which to explore the riches of the French capital. Should you be travelling with your family, some of our Executive rooms feature soft sofa beds for additional comfort! Relish both the calm and charm of views over the inner courtyard or the historic 7th arrondissement. From the comfort of your room, take a moment during your stay to admire the famous florist (Moulié) on the Place du Palais Bourbon and the incredible Parisian rooftops and skyline. Double or twin beds, safe, hospitality tray, gourmet minibar, free wireless broadband - this beautiful room has everything you could possibly need to ensure your stay in the heart of the 7th arrondissement of Paris is a unique, friendly and elegant experience. "A harmonious and delicate touch of classicism," states architect Denis Doistau when discussing the timeless chic black and white style in the bathrooms, so reminiscent of the tiled entrance hall. This contrasting theme runs throughout: shower and/or bath, sinks, large mirrors and appliques on the walls creating a stunning optical illusion.
To ensure you make the most of your stay in Paris, our team is ready and waiting to respond to your every request with its French savoir-vivre expertise!
Enjoy your time with us at the Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana
Facilities and Services
- Executive room, 20-23m² for 2 to 3 persons (subject to availability)
- Double, king size or twin beds (additional beds subject to availability)
- Courtside or city views
- Adjoining Superior rooms (subject to availability)
- Private safe (large enough for a laptop computer)
- Designer furnishings: desk, wardrobe, etc.
- Nespresso machine
- Hospitality tray: kettle, tea and coffee
- Non-smoking throughout the hotel (including rooms)
- Rooms are adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Pets (small to medium size) accepted €15 per night
- Shower and/or bath
- Terry bathrobe and matching slippers
- “ RITUALS " toiletries
- Hair-dryer and magnifying mirror
- Flat screen Samsung 40’’ TV
- Display your own content on-screen (Bluetooth - HDMI)
- Free Wi-Fi high-speed broadband
- Reversible air conditioning (A/C & heating)
- Soundproofed rooms (double glazing)
- Wake up call (upon request)
- US/UK power adaptors (upon request)
- Room service 6.00pm – 1am
- Iron and ironing board
- Dry cleaning service
- Bed linen service
- Child-minding service (upon request)
- Baby cot available (upon request and subject to availability)
- Concierge 24/7
- Free sauna access
- Check-in 4pm / Check-out 12pm