Your exclusive hotel room, an ode to Saint Germain
The High Society room “La Mondaine” certainly lives up to its name. Approximately 24m² in size, it is elegant, spacious and harmonious; its spaces boast a certain Parisian je ne sais quoi. Staying in this exclusive room will undoubtedly immerse you in the world of Parisian elite society, in a discreet and delicate way.
With high ceilings, large windows overlooking the Rue de Bourgogne, elegant oak floors, and a sumptuous fireplace, this exclusive room is bursting with Parisian charm. The classic design of these rooms is very clean and delicate, highlighted with noble colours such as plum and pearl grey. On the walls, a print by famous photographer Eugène Atget reminds guests of the original private Parisian residences once found in this area.
The décor is a blend of classic and modern designs combined with all the necessary amenities our guests need for a delightful stay in the heart of Paris’ 7th arrondissement: a hospitality tray, gourmet minibar, free high-speed Wi-Fi and even a Nespresso machine! If you are staying with your family, we can easily provide you with an extra bed should you require it. There is more than enough space for a third person to share your Parisian adventure. The ensuite bathrooms at the Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana are also exceedingly chic and refined. With elegant black and white patterns, bathtub, rainfall showerhead and toiletries from Couvent des Minimes, the executive bathroom is an incredibly chic cocoon in which guests cannot fail to feel comfortable. The pleasure is in the smallest of details: is that not the essence of luxury?
Enjoy free access to our sauna facilities during your stay in the exclusive room. Take some time to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the Parisian streets. Our team is available for any requests; make the most of their French savoir-faire!
The added extras with this stunning exclusive room? The view over the Rue de Bourgogne, the Nespresso machine and free access to our sauna facilities!
Facilities and Services
- 24m² room for 2 guests
- Double, king size or twin beds
- Option of additional bed (extra charge)
- Views over the city
- Adjoining Superior rooms (subject to availability)
- Private safe (large enough for a laptop computer)
- Nespresso machine
- Designer furnishings: desk, wardrobe, etc.
- Hospitality tray: kettle, tea and coffee
- Non-smoking throughout the hotel (including rooms)
- Pets (small to medium size) accepted €15 per night
- Shower and bath
- Terry bathrobe and matching slippers
- “ RITUALS " toiletries
- Hair-dryer and magnifying mirror
- Flat screen Samsung 40’’ TV
- Display your own content on-screen (Bluetooth - HDMI)
- Free Wi-Fi high-speed broadband
- Reversible air conditioning (A/C & heating)
- Soundproofed rooms (double glazing)
- Wake up call (upon request)
- US/UK power adaptors (upon request)
- Room service 6.00pm – 1am
- Iron and ironing board
- Dry cleaning service
- Bed linen service
- Child-minding service (upon request)
- Baby cot available (upon request and subject to availability)
- Concierge 24/7
- Free sauna access
Check-in 4pm / Check-out 12pm